CC2541 BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY AND PROPRIETARY WIRELESS MCU
The CC2541 is a power-optimized true system-on-chip (SoC) solution for both Bluetooth low energy and proprietary 2.4-GHz applications. It enables robust network nodes to be built with low total bill-of-material costs. The CC2541 combines the excellent performance of a leading RF transceiver with an industry-standard enhanced 8051 MCU, in-system programmable flash memory, 8-KB RAM, and many other powerful supporting features and peripherals. The CC2541 is highly suited for systems where ultralow power consumption is required. This is specified by various operating modes. Short transition times between operating modes further enable low power consumption.
- 2.4-GHz Bluetooth low energy Compliant and Proprietary RF System-on-Chip
- Supports 250-kbps, 500-kbps, 1-Mbps, 2-Mbps Data Rates
- Excellent Link Budget, Enabling Long-Range Applications Without External Front End
- Programmable Output Power up to 0 dBm
- Excellent Receiver Sensitivity (–94 dBm at 1 Mbps), Selectivity