CR95HF NFC READER IC
The CR95HF is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications. The CR95HF manages frame coding and decoding in Reader mode for standard applications such as near field communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity standards. The CR95HF embeds an Analog Front End to provide the 13.56 MHz Air Interface. The CR95HF supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B, ISO/IEC 15693 (single or double subcarrier) and ISO/IEC 18092 communication protocols.
The CR95HF also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 tags.
- RF communication @13.56 MHz
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B
- ISO/IEC 15693
- ISO/IEC 18092
- MIFARE® Classic compatible 12
- Communication interfaces with a Host Controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) Slave interface
- Universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter (UART)
- Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO)