The FT800 is a restive touch controller IC which provides a powerful feature set in a small package to create dynamic Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
The device supports line by line graphics rendering to 1/16 of a pixel on displays with resolution up to 512 x 512 with 262K colors.
The chip includes a touch controller for sensing touch feedback from a TFT display with a resistive touch panel as well as a sound synthesizer and audio playback with a PWM output to drive a speaker.
- Single chip for Display, Audio and Resistive Touch control
- Up to 512 x 512 pixel resolution
- 262K colours (6 Red, 6 Green, 6 Blue)
- 2-bit colour dither
- Programmable HSYNC/VSYNC timing
- Backlight control
- Resistive touch control
- Object oriented programming approach