MCP2200 USB to UART PROTOCOL CONVERTER
The MCP2200 is a USB-to-UART serial converter which enables USB connectivity in application that have a UART interface. The device reduces external components by integrating the USB termination resistors. The MCP2200 also has 256-bytes of integrated user EEPROM. The MCP2200 has eight general purpose input / output pins. Four of the pins have alternate functions to indicate USB and communication status.
- Supports Full-Speed USB (12 Mb/s)
- Implements USB Protocol Composite Device CDC Device (communications and control).
- 128 byte buffer to handle data throughput at any UART baud rate.
- Fully configurable VID and PID assignments, and string descriptors
- Bus Powered or self powered USB Driver and Software Support
- Support baud rates: 300 – 1000k (baud)