W5500 ETHERNET CONTROLLER CHIP
The W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. W5500 enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the single chip in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded.
WIZnet‘s Hardwired TCP/IP is the market-proven technology that supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE protocols. W5500 embeds the 32Kbyte internal memory buffer for the Ethernet packet processing. If you use W5500, you can implement the Ethernet application just by adding the simple socket program. It’s a faster and easier way rather than using any other Embedded Ethernet solution.
- Supports Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE.
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously.
- Supports Power down mode
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for TX/RX Buffers.
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded.
- Supports Auto-Negotiation (Full and half duplex, 10 and 100-based)